The International Review of the Red Cross invites articles on humanitarian action and its future. Suggested topics include state sovereignty and humanitarian actors, security and changing perceptions, certification of humanitarian actors, evolving humanitarian practice, and emerging legal dimensions of humanitarian aid.
The deadline to submit articles is October 3, 2011.
Articles are encouraged on the following topics:
- New threats and risks to humanitarian action and the potential humanitarian consequences;
- The changing environment of humanitarian action â€“ State sovereignty and humanitarian actors, security and changing perceptions;
- Actors involved in humanitarian response â€“ coordination, role of states, certification of humanitarian actors, non-western actors, donors perspective;
- Evolving humanitarian practice;
- Emerging legal dimensions of humanitarian aid.
Please see the detailed submission information: Information for Authors