Call for Papers: Journal of Global Analysis
The Journal of Global Analysis, a peer-reviewed online journal published by the UK-based Centre for Strategic Research and Analysis (CESRAN), welcomes submissions of articles on contemporary issues in international law for its Winter issue. The article should appeal to both professionals and a broad general audience.
The deadline for submissions is October 15, 2011.
The journal is interdisciplinary, so articles may have a better chance of acceptance if they also address one or more of the following areas in relation to international law: economics, human geography, international relations, political history, political science, and sociology.
Below I list a few ideas of possible topics, but feel free to come up with your own:
- Inside the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement: Assessing the Balance of Trade
- The Role and Rise of Regional Multilateral Legal Agreements
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Does Its Voluntary Approach Promote “Social” Ends?
- The Judicial and Social Function of Mediating Disputes Locally
- Freedom to Vote: Transitional Democracies in the Middle East
- Conflict, Security, and Development
- Global Health Law and International Relations
- International Law and Cybersecurity
- Technology Transfer: Law, Policy, and Outcomes
- Climate Change and the Threat to State Sovereignty of Island States
For additional ideas, it might be helpful to browse the current issue and archives.